Private Coaching provides a one-on-one intensive training experience with our team of MTT Performance specialists. Operating out of our state-of-the-art Pronghorn Academy located at the Pronghorn Resort in Bend, Oregon, you'll learn the tools to elevate your game at Central Oregon's premier golf destination. Whether you're looking to improve ball striking, putting or finesse game efficiency, our system of learning guarantees an inspired session that delivers immediate results.
$99 NEW STUDENT ASSESSMENT
New to our Pronghorn Academy? Oregon residents can get started via our $99 NEW Student Assessment program. This opportunity is no sales pitch. Participants receive a full one-hour training session and take home lesson plan. When you see the results, we think you'll want to come back for more!
ADULT AND JUNIOR
Do not miss our two day program coming up March 30 and 31 at the Whirlwind Golf Club in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here's what you can expect
- Create a clear and specific action plan to maximze your scoring potential in 2019.
- Learn from internationally recognized coaches Jeff Ritter, Aaron Olson and Damon Goddard of AMPD Golf Performance, fitness trainer to PGA & LPGA Tour winners of 47 events and 3 Major Championships!
- Upgrade every aspect of your game: ball striking, finesse game, putting game, mental game, fitness, and course strategy.
2 day program includes
· Maximum 4:1 student-teacher ratio
· Lesson Tee & On-Course Coaching
· Skill Building: Full Swing, Finesse Game, Putting Game
· Mindset: The Connection Between Thinking & Success
· Detailed take home video analysis
· Fitness: "No-Excuses" Tour Warm-Up & Recovery
· Take Home Lesson Plan
· MAKE THE TURN Gift Package
· Follow-Up Support
Looking for some guiding wisdom or a quick tune-up? Our instructional clinic program provides simple, cost effective group coaching opportunities throughout the year. Choose between options to level up your Power Game, Finesse Game, Putting Game, Mental Game, Practice, Tournament Prep, Fitness and more.
FOCUS ON strengthening:
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMPS
Jeff Ritter is National Director of NIKE Junior Golf Camps, overseeing curriculum at over 100 locations throughout North America. Join Jeff and his team for summer overnight and day camp programs in Pebble Beach, California and Bend, Oregon.